Refurb P4P help please.

Reaction score
4 flights so far. Updated to latest firmware on AC & RC. IMU calibration done. Uninstalled & reinstalled Go app.
Flies fine, the problem is when I try and select tripod mode message comes up unable to enter flight mode, time out, Confirm.
Home lock does not work, message reads unable to enter flight mode try again, even though home lock icon appears. None of the other flight modes work.
Intelligent flight mode enabled.
Sport and atti modes OK.
Also when I press the record video button there is a delay of 10-15 seconds, same when trying to turn it off.
After landing message comes up "braking, move sticks to center". This is obviously the obstacle avoidance system, just comes on after I've landed.
Any clues or advice please.

Samsung Tab S which I have been using with P3P for 2 years without issues
Screenshot_2018-11-13-08-30-42.png
Here is a screenshot of the message.

Last edited:
I noticed on your other posts that you were talking about using the P3 HMDI module did you end up using that ?
Word of warning I would not fly as there is every possible chance that you will enter Atti Mode when you least expect it as something is wrong.

@PhantomWetSuits I did use the P3 HDMI.
Have sent the P4P back after chat with DJI support.
They suggested I do the refresh firmware,re-calibrate IMU, reset camera settings, gimbal & compass re-calibration which I did but it still had the same problems, so that's why it's gone back.
Part of the reason I bought the refurb was the fact that I thought it should have been subject to more quality control than an off the production line model.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl