Recorded video with audio

Reaction score
I guess this is a newbie question? But why is there audio from the video file of my recorded file on my phone but not on the video file from SD card?

is the audio file separate on is the audio file separate on the SD card?

thanks thanks for any help!

But why is there audio from the video file of my recorded file on my phone but not on the video file from SD card?
The Phantom has no microphone, so the SD card will only ever contain video/photos.

I guess this is a newbie question? But why is there audio from the video file of my recorded file on my phone but not on the video file from SD card?

is the audio file separate on is the audio file separate on the SD card?

thanks thanks for any help!
1495732673817198534604.jpg
you can turn off here,,,,!record audio with vidio cache,,,:)

Yes on the phone the video DOES have audio which was great for filming the "Traveling Vietnam Wall" as it entered my town. Great to have the audio of the bikes & horn blowing! Now to pull the audio and add it back to the 4k video!!

Could you explain how to get that audio from the iPad Mini 4 to say a USB stick or even to the PC?

Thank you.

Bud

Yes on the phone the video DOES have audio which was great for filming the "Traveling Vietnam Wall" as it entered my town. Great to have the audio of the bikes & horn blowing! Now to pull the audio and add it back to the 4k video!!

When you play the recorded video on your iPad back, does it have sound?

if your iPad has audio, you could copy it right off your iPad by USB connection or whatever it's called on Apple products.

Could you explain how to get that audio from the iPad Mini 4 to say a USB stick or even to the PC?

Thank you.

Bud

Thank you.

Bud

The audio is saved with the video in the cache area for the device. The editor area has the option to save such video/audio to your local camera roll. At that point its a combined video/audio file you can share, move, transfer like any other photo or video/audio file.

Yes, it does.

Bud

When you play the recorded video on your iPad back, does it have sound?

if your iPad has audio, you could copy it right off your iPad by USB connection or whatever it's called on Apple products.

Any one still following this? Having Issues with audio on my P4Pro V2...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd