Record Button Fails to activate.

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 with a Mini IPAD as the Viewer. When I Press the Video Record icon on the DJI GO 4 APP it fails to activate also the same problem with the Photo Icon button it also fails to activate.
Normally there would be a Shutter noise click or a Reassuring Noise when I press the Icons............Any help in identifying what is causing the problem would be much appreciated.

I have a Phantom 4 with a Mini IPAD as the Viewer. When I Press the Video Record icon on the DJI GO 4 APP it fails to activate also the same problem with the Photo Icon button it also fails to activate.
Normally there would be a Shutter noise click or a Reassuring Noise when I press the Icons............Any help in identifying what is causing the problem would be much appreciated.
Is it possible your SD card is write-protected?

Reactions: Capt KO
Do the manual photo controls on the remote work? If so, you might have to update Go 4. As stated, check the sd card first.

Is it possible your SD card is write-protected?
I checked and it is not write Protected. I don`t think it is possible to write protect a Micro disc unless it is inserted into an adapter with the write protect slider switch switched on.
Thanks anyway for reading my post and anybody else with an idea as to a solution to my problem.

I checked and it is not write Protected. I don`t think it is possible to write protect a Micro disc unless it is inserted into an adapter with the write protect slider switch switched on.
Thanks anyway for reading my post and anybody else with an idea as to a solution to my problem.
Do manual vid/photo controls on remote, work? Not the screen controls. NEED to know for more advice. 2 dif systems at work. (Mechanical or app)
Good luck

Last edited:
Do the manual photo controls on the remote work? If so, you might have to update Go 4. As stated, check the sd card first.
Do manual vid/photo controls on remote, work? Not the screen controls. NEED to know for more advice. 2 dif systems at work. (Mechanical or app)
Good luck
No the manual Vid/photo controls on the remote do not work.

OK, That puts the problem on your SD card. Reformat or replace with another HIGH speed card. If not, it’s probably internal. Hope that solves it. Guessing game for now.
Good luck

That makes sense. Never looked actually. They're too small!

OK, That puts the problem on your SD card. Reformat or replace with another HIGH speed card. If not, it’s probably internal. Hope that solves it. Guessing game for now.
Good luck
Hey Capt Ko. you are a life saver...... yes the problem was the SD card. I reformatted the card to ex-Fat and it worked a dream....Looks like I may have formatted the card to NTFS originally.
This forum is magic.!! Many Thanks again for your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.