Recently received my Trackimo holder for the P3P!

What's happening with Flytrex? I was considering getting their Flytrex Live.

If you are purchasing one for a P2 you will probably be fine (as long as they stay in business). But if you are looking for the P3 version, I would wait and see if Flytrex is going to sort out the bugs in them. And even then I would buy from a dealer, I very much suggest not dealing with them directly. The one I received for my P3 is not just buggy, it is defective. Been contacting them for almost two weeks now to try to resolve the problem, not a single reply. I opened a claim with PayPal and so far they haven't even replied to PayPal. I think they may be either bankrupt or on the verge of it. That is why I purchased the Trackimo because I didn't want to fly the P3 without a tracker. I may end up using it with my P2's too if Flytrex shuts down.

So what happens in 2017 when AT&T disconnects the 2G network? Is there another choice of trackers that don't use 2G?

So what happens in 2017 when AT&T disconnects the 2G network? Is there another choice of trackers that don't use 2G?

That will only affect the earlier non 3G versions. The Flytrex 3G's should be fine providing Flytrex stays in business. Well at least the ones for the P2V's should be fine. Still cannot get any response from Flytrex regarding my DOA P3 version. I purchased a Trackimo to use temporarily until I get a working Flytrex P3 version. It does what is needed, help you find a lost bird.

Just got my trackimo holder...but I cant figure out what the little bag of stuff is for?!? I mean the holder itself just installs under the landing gear screws right...so what's with the little plastic bumpers, screws, cloth, etc.?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl