Recently received my Trackimo holder for the P3P!

Reaction score
I recently received my Trackimo holder and I am very pleased with it.

IMG_1308_zpsdlgebiaj.jpg

IMG_1310_zpscvbbdrkl.jpg

It fits perfectly on the P3P and you can zip-tie the quick-release lanyard end to one of the legs.

The only drawback is the shipping time from Israel.

If anyone is interested, you can get it here.

I have one ordered, should receive any day now.

Ordered one a week ago so maybe next week it might show up. Since Flytrex will not even reply to emails from PayPal now, I suspect they are in more trouble than I thought. Might have to order a couple more for my P2's if Flytrex goes tits up. For now I am using the Flytrex holder using tape to hold the Trackimo in it.

Got two questions for you:

1. Can you see the status LED's without having to do any modification to the holder?
2. How long did yours take to arrive?

Thanks

Last edited:
Timmer: What is that yellow thing strapped on the other leg in your posted pictures?

Looks nice. For anyone curious the tracking device is $140 w free service for a year, then $60 a year after that.

No ****!

1. Can you see the status LED's without having to do any modification to the holder?

Thanks

1. Yes, the LED's are visable while in the mount.

2. It took around 20 days.

I recently received my Trackimo holder and I am very pleased with it.

IMG_1308_zpsdlgebiaj.jpg

IMG_1310_zpscvbbdrkl.jpg

It fits perfectly on the P3P and you can zip-tie the quick-release lanyard end to one of the legs.

The only drawback is the shipping time from Israel.

If anyone is interested, you can get it here.
Have you got a photo of where and how it fits to the Phantom?

Have you got a photo of where and how it fits to the Phantom?

It uses two landing gear screws for the installation of the holder. I'll take some pictures tomorrow if you would like.

The Trackimo does not attach itself electronically/electrically to the bird. It's a stand-alone GPS tracker and is one of the best ones for a Phantom. From what I've read...

Tim

Last edited:
Ordered one a week ago so maybe next week it might show up. Since Flytrex will not even reply to emails from PayPal now, I suspect they are in more trouble than I thought. Might have to order a couple more for my P2's if Flytrex goes tits up. For now I am using the Flytrex holder using tape to hold the Trackimo in it.

Thanks

What's happening with Flytrex? I was considering getting their Flytrex Live.

Nice! I ordered one a while back. Why didn't you mount it on the other side (opposite side of compass)? Not sure if it matters or would affect the compass but I'd like to get mine as far away as possible.

Why didn't you mount it on the other side (opposite side of compass)? Not sure if it matters or would affect the compass but I'd like to get mine as far away as possible.

To be honest, I looked at my bird and imagined the weight distribution. No issues have been reported with this setup.

Hey John,

That's a GetterBack, water recovery float.

That's awesome! I imagine it's of use only though if you lose it in water where you're boating or close enough to swim out and get it. Otherwise I think I'd rather see it sink, than the agonizing view of it floating out somewhere, but being unable to do anything about it!!

It uses two landing gear screws for the installation of the holder. I'll take some pictures tomorrow if you would like.

The Trackimo does not attach itself electronically/electrically to the bird. It's a stand-alone GPS tracker and is one of the best ones for a Phantom. From what I've read...

Tim
Thanks. I have clicked the link on where to buy and the eBay guy has many pictures there. Thanks for replying

Sweet. I was just about to buy a trackimo.
How is the interface on it? Test it yet?
I have the Trackimo and this new holder-- It is a yearly subscription-- interface on the web works great-- can bring it right up on the Device tablet or phone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl