Received P3P Today / Have Firmware Question

Reaction score
I downloaded the current firmware package and successfully updated the aircraft. My question is about the remote controller, I've read on here that the update is not intended for the controller but am concerned the controller hasn't been updated. Does anyone know if they updated to the "latest" firmware before shipping?

Thanks!

Weather is supposed to be perfect for first flight tomorrow :)

I would still try it. If it doesn't take it you will know by the contents of the generated text file.

Agreed. The update must be installed on the remote controller too if the previous firmware was not installed on it.

Result: Abort
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller.

Good Sign? Way to check before flight?

My P3A was delivered Monday. I found out that my RC was already the most recent version when I read the text flies, after wasting an hour trying to update it this morning. The aircraft updated with no problem.

UPDATE: Went for 3 flights this weekend and everything went great! Very Easy to fly and no communication problems at all :)

I'm sorry..what? I loaded the most recent .bin in the aircraft. Then deleted the "success" text file. Then, Tried to update the controller. The controller's light turned red and the beeps did not occur so I loaded the card in my laptop to find the message "The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.