ReBinding to Controler

Drone nerds in Florida $60/hr 5 day turn around. 786-708-7807.These guys were great and willing to help.I was able to clear my issue on my own with there input. but would use them over a 6 week turn around from DJI. DJI is over whelmed

Drone nerds in Florida $60/hr 5 day turn around. 786-708-7807.These guys were great and willing to help.I was able to clear my issue on my own with there input. but would use them over a 6 week turn around from DJI. DJI is over whelmed
I'll call & give them a try then. Actually I was going to call DJI today but got caught-up at work. Although I resolved the issue I had a crash and now the camera doesn't put out a reliable WiFi signal anymore. I tested between drones and I'm quite certain it's the camera not the aircraft. I took everything apart and it all looks good to me, no apparent damage. Must be a circuit or something more technical. For the turn-around time you quoted it's well worth the cost. I believe that I called them some time ago and they said they don't work on Phantoms. I must have misunderstood them or they were confused thinking that I expected warranty work free. Idk, maybe I have them confused with another place. Anyway, I'll try calling tomorrow morning.Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik