Really choppy FPV

Reaction score
I have a shield tablet and Skyzone goggles I am using with my p3. The FPV video is very choppy, frustrating when you are trying shoot nice video. Does not matter the range or auto vs manual settings.

Sample footage
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

IT WORKS!!!!
I have flown today and tested with HARDWARE ENCODE ON and the problem seems to be fixed. I also selected the HD Transmission channel manually instead using Auto.
With this the FPV image was correct and very nice. Until now with Hardware encode OFF and channel selection in auto, it was extremely laggy and useless.
If you use hardware encode ON remeber to place your IOs device with App Background Refresh OFF.

I am very happy now!! I can fly my Phantom and see through its camera.
Those of you with laggy FPV image, I suggest you try this ;) It may work
tongue.gif

IT WORKS!!!!
I have flown today and tested with HARDWARE ENCODE ON and the problem seems to be fixed. I also selected the HD Transmission channel manually instead using Auto.
With this the FPV image was correct and very nice. Until now with Hardware encode OFF and channel selection in auto, it was extremely laggy and useless.
If you use hardware encode ON remeber to place your IOs device with App Background Refresh OFF.

I am very happy now!! I can fly my Phantom and see through its camera.
Those of you with laggy FPV image, I suggest you try this ;) It may work
tongue.gif

That may work with IOS devices but not android.

Reactions: cal311

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic