?? RE700 Wifi Range Extender work with Phantom 2 vision

12000 is with the itelite and FPVLR dipoles . The spirals on my Vision don't match the itelite .I will just have the 2 you see on the Vision tomorrow if they do make it on time . I will show ya when done .

Maybe I'll order some dipoles...Is it just the camera with dipoles, of the bird also
If you have the itelite on your TX the dipoles are the only thing other than rubber ducky's which I have tried with no luck .
The FPVLR ones that were made to match the itelite are the only ones that showed me range .
Have you looked into what all is involved in doing the bird sides . Is not that hard but also not that simple.
what do you have your itelite panel hooked to now with the panel. A RE500 ? Do you have a stock gimbal or what .
Before I can tell or suggest anything I need to know just what you have done .

I currently have the itelite MOD with the original RE500. I just received the RE700 that I plan to MOD as well. Nothing is done on the birdside as of now. I'm thinking of getting some other antennas for the TX to try. Do you think I should stick with the itelite with dipoles, or try a different setup? Like I said I only want to get a mile or so. Thanks again for all your advice

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl