?? RE700 Wifi Range Extender work with Phantom 2 vision

Reaction score
Hi need some info if DJI RE700 Wifi Range Extender work with vision 2 ???if work how to do this ?
Thanks

Reactions: FGbGTech
Yes, it will need to be binded to camera. Go on YouTube. Great direction on how to do it
Ahaaa buffalo...Think he got that already :) Look at the date on that post ;)

This weather sucks in buffalo, haven't been able to fly in about a week...maybe I'll finally do the MOD on my RE700.
Just your extender ? Seems like with the 700 you would lose 5.8 first now .

I have already did the MOD on my controller when I did the MOD for the itelite. I'm assuming that's what your talking about? If not do tell. I think I'm going to order something from fpvlr and see what kind of FPV distance I can get as compared to the itelite. I haven't done anything on the birdside yet, I'm gonna wait and see how I do with the pilot MOD first. Thanks for any input

I have already did the MOD on my controller when I did the MOD for the itelite. I'm assuming that's what your talking about? If not do tell. I think I'm going to order something from fpvlr and see what kind of FPV distance I can get as compared to the itelite. I haven't done anything on the birdside yet, I'm gonna wait and see how I do with the pilot MOD first. Thanks for any input
I'm sorry I missed you had already modded that . I saw you was gonna mod the 700 and just assumed the wrong thing .

What do you recommend from fpvlr. I have the phantom 2 Vision....not the plus.....
Well that's what I got with the RPG gimbal . I have the stage 3's now on it but that will change tomorrow . Am going back to the itelite panel
and the 2.4's dipoles from FPVLR like I have on my P3 . I found I like it better and is more compact .
I had it when they first came out but couldn't find no birdside dipoles that worked good . Now Tony make's them to match the panel .
I have already installed a new 5.8 board and stock antennas back in but have to have the camera modded because that gimbal covered the antenna panels in it . Not sure how it's gonna go yet but if not raining tomorrow will find out .
Now FPVLR has so many choices on the TX side I don't really know what to suggest .I had the 4 turn and got mine before he started putting them on panels .The ones he has now are better . 5 turn I believe

What kind of FPV distance you getting with the itelite and dipoles? I was thinking of trying some pinwheels, what do you t?hink

What kind of FPV distance you getting with the itelite and dipoles? I was thinking of trying some pinwheels, what do you t?hink
From my Standard I got this 3.04 miles.PNG Pinwheels I haven't tried .My TX looked like this IMG_3770.JPG

The best I got and these just screenshots was this with the Vision 843.PNG
and this at the same spot IMG_2374.PNG but look how high I had to go with the FPVLR's compared to the itelite .

Is the 12,000 ft with the itelite, and dipoles on the birdside? If so should I put dipoles on the camera and the 5.8 ghz birdside

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31