RC LOST SIGNAL

Your question is lacking a whole lots of information for great HELP here.....we need more then what you posted...That Just wont get any HELP !
I apologize, my English is not very fluent. The last three times I wanted to fly my ship I could not because on the cell phone screen to the left above, the "RC Lost Control" signal appears, and the ship does not respond to any command. On one occasion the problem was solved without doing anything. But believing that I would not have problems again, do not use it. However, I have not been able to make the RC connect to the ship. And I followed the instructions on how to pair it without results. With the RC I can make adjustments in the camera, I can adjust the compass, etc., but it does not allow me to fly although it tells me that everything is correct and I have enough satellites to fly by GPS. I appreciate the attention to my problem. I truly enjoy flying my Phantom 3 Standard. Thank you

I apologize, my English is not very fluent. The last three times I wanted to fly my ship I could not because on the cell phone screen to the left above, the "RC Lost Control" signal appears, and the ship does not respond to any command. On one occasion the problem was solved without doing anything. But believing that I would not have problems again, do not use it. However, I have not been able to make the RC connect to the ship. And I followed the instructions on how to pair it without results. With the RC I can make adjustments in the camera, I can adjust the compass, etc., but it does not allow me to fly although it tells me that everything is correct and I have enough satellites to fly by GPS. I appreciate the attention to my problem. I truly enjoy flying my Phantom 3 Standard. Thank you
OK so in djigo app there rc setting Called rc linking,what happen when click on ? Does drone beep and time out or you press button and it still not link,,,here is a manual linking process which can do with iron without the app conected,,good luck I be reading
Screenshot_20180323-213429.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
@EOLIVERO,

"With the RC I can make adjustments in the camera"
You can move the camera with the remote?

Can you see the live camera feed?

What is the color of status light on the remote (first left light) and the link status light on the Air Ship?

Rod

OK so in djigo app there rc setting Called rc linking,what happen when click on ? Does drone beep and time out or you press button and it still not link,,,here is a manual linking process which can do with iron without the app conected,,good luck I be readingView attachment 110095
Thanks, I have tried to re-couple the RC with the ship following the manual procedure but it does not respond. I have removed the battery and put it back on and sometimes turn on the green light on the ship, but it does not allow me to fly.

@EOLIVERO,

You can move the camera with the remote?

Can you see the live camera feed?

What is the color of status light on the remote (first left light) and the link status light on the Air Ship?

Rod
Thanks to you too. The first question, No, I can not manipulate the camera from the remote control. The second question, sometimes I can see through the camera but does not respond to any command. And the third question, the RC light on the left turns red and the light on the ship also turns red.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks to you too. The first question, No, I can not manipulate the camera from the remote control. The second question, sometimes I can see through the camera but does not respond to any command. And the third question, the RC light on the left turns red and the light on the ship also turns red.

Yes, I understand there is a language thing, but what did this really mean?

Anyways,
Please gives us a update if you get it fixed or not. ;)

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20