rc light blinking red and quickly after firmware update on drone

Reaction score
Hi just purchased a used phantom 4. Appears in excellent condition. When trying to set it up, I was told to update the firmware. After the update the rc light is blinking red and green quickly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You probably now have to update the remote and re-link the RC and aircraft. Lots of threads here and videos on how to get er done. Don’t panic, keep reading.

You probably now have to update the remote and re-link the RC and aircraft. Lots of threads here and videos on how to get er done. Don’t panic, keep reading.
After endless trying to update with all sorts of problems along the way, I finally chatted with dji. The agent was very helpful and after 2 hours I finally had everything set up. What it amounted to was the dji go 4 app was corrupt and had to be reinstalled.

Glad you got your issue straight as it can be frustrating at times, but typically it’s never as bad as it seems and if you come here and look around you can usually find a solution. Have a great time with your new Phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31