RC has faint beep after the GL300E controller is turned off...

Reaction score
Yes, I can often hear a very faint beep after the GL300E controller is turned off (sometimes it's more of a click sound), coming from deep inside. Sometimes it will stop if you turn it off and on again, but often not? Please advise. This is obviously needlessly draining battery and I would like it to stop.

Thanks!

Are you saying it continually beeps/ clicks when turned off? If so wow, don’t know why but that is definitely weird. If it does it just for a sec or two might be fan shutting down...??

Are you saying it continually beeps/ clicks when turned off? If so wow, don’t know why but that is definitely weird. If it does it just for a sec or two might be fan shutting down...??
I am saying that. about a click or very very faint beep every second or 1.5 seconds, like an internal clock still clicking. I've seen this brought up on forums, so it ain't just me, when googled, but no answers....

Sorry I have no idea... but you’re right I’m sure it’s draining the battery then. Maybe only slowly ???

Update: Sent in working RC to DJI after several months of using, and just recharging RC daily...
Showed water damage, so DJI would not repair. DJI offered a GL300E unit for $749. I declined, said send it back. Received it. NOW the unit does not work at all - won't turn on won't show it's charging, etc. Just great ( I had in mind to keep it as back up unit despite it's issues)! Came back much worse than it left

Meanwhile bought a used GL300E off of ebay.... but:
Will not stay on "Phantom 4" option when trying to connect to craft (yes latest firmware). Goes back to Pro in tab, so it will not connect to my P4. I'm in a loop of hell ... then.... I did a complete reset through the built in app on screen... now the RC boots up w/ only two options "sign in" or "sign up"... when I do, it's not connected to network, so it's doing no good - I can NOT get to network setting to enter the network password - I'm now in a double loop from hell!
HELP! Thank you!

I presume you tryed with internet access on the sign in,,try it a few times,,,brain still thinking on this..not sure on the built in screen version, does swiping screen do anything

I presume you tryed with internet access on the sign in,,try it a few times,,,brain still thinking on this..not sure on the built in screen version, does swiping screen do anything
Thanks. Yes, network is available but I have to enter a password (can't get there), so far I have not discovered a magic swipe...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan