RC Constantly beeping and power light is red.

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm a newbie?
My RC beeps Constantly and the power light flashes all this after I upgraded the antennas.
Does it sound like something was hooked up wrong or do I need to upgrade the firmware?
Any/all help would be greatly appreciated.

The RC will beep if it's turned on and none of the sticks have not been moved for several minutes. Also will beep if the throttle is locked down for a few minutes.

I really all the replies that I have received on my question.
I can move the control sticks and nothing changes.
What I did see is if I move that left stick up and down is the beeping stops.
At that point I am able to control the aircraft, and I also receive a signal from the camera on my phone.
Once I shut down every thing and power back up It starts all over again with beeping.
Any input would be big time appreciated.

Man I screwed that up.
What I meant was the switch on the left up and down

Well I followed your instructions to the T.
I am officially back up and running!
I couldn't have done it without you guy's help.
If we ever meet I owe you a beer.
Once I bonded the AC with the RC it stopped beeping and all is well.
Thanks again.

Well I followed your instructions to the T.
I am officially back up and running!
I couldn't have done it without you guy's help.
If we ever meet I owe you a beer.
Once I bonded the AC with the RC it stopped beeping and all is well.
Thanks again.
When you find everyone here is asleep, try YouTube. I've learned a lot from that site, too.

Hello all,
I have similar problem; I wanted to start a new thread, but I found this one that is similar to what my issue is.
I have that red light flashing and it is beeping. Since I just got my P4 Advanced, I did the firmware update, and the issue still the same. After reading this thread I re-linked the controller to the aircraft, and nothing change. The red light starts flashing from the very moment I turn on the Controller, even without turning on the drone the drone.
By the way, even with the red light flashing and beeping I am able to fly the P4 Advanced.

Any help?
Thanks

Hello again.
Never mind, I just found on YouTube, that calibrating the Controller will solve the issued, and it did. It not flashing anymore.
Thanks anyway :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31