RC and Drone communication issue

Reaction score
Hello,

Lately, I’m having a persistent issue with my Phantom 4 Pro and the Remote Controller. Every now and then the system takes a very long time to establish communication between the RC and Drone when I turn everything on. The red light on RC only turns green after one or more minute. The issue is intermitent and up to now I couldn’t isolate the culprit. For the sake of information, I’m currently using the following:

Drone FW: 1.04.0602

RC FW: 01.04.01.00

DJI GO4: ver. 4.0.5

Have tried the usual steps (refreshed and reinstaled the fw 1.04.0602, reseted the RC and reinstaled the fw 01.04.01.00) to get rid of the problem to no avail. Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Hello,

Lately, I’m having a persistent issue with my Phantom 4 Pro and the Remote Controller. Every now and then the system takes a very long time to establish communication between the RC and Drone when I turn everything on. The red light on RC only turns green after one or more minute. The issue is intermitent and up to now I couldn’t isolate the culprit. For the sake of information, I’m currently using the following:

Drone FW: 1.04.0602

RC FW: 01.04.01.00

DJI GO4: ver. 4.0.5

Have tried the usual steps (refreshed and reinstaled the fw 1.04.0602, reseted the RC and reinstaled the fw 01.04.01.00) to get rid of the problem to no avail. Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards.
Have you re linked the RC to aircraft?

I guess the next step is to determine if it is the RC or A/C at fault. Perhaps a friend or shop will loan you a RC to test.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl