range

Reaction score
I Have the Phantom 3 Professional. drone nerds wouldn’t add the range extender on my remote they said it couldn’t be done or it wouldn’t work so i bought the tin antenna booster still only able to go out 1645 ft this past weekend i bought the litchi app not knowing it only works wt wifi so i’m using DJI app i’m looking at the ipad notice i’m 6.7 miles out a little choppy . so i’m wondering could the litchi app be causing drone to fly out further then 3 miles ? and i fly in this area a lot [emoji848]

I Have the Phantom 3 Professional. drone nerds wouldn’t add the range extender on my remote they said it couldn’t be done or it wouldn’t work so i bought the tin antenna booster still only able to go out 1645 ft this past weekend i bought the litchi app not knowing it only works wt wifi so i’m using DJI app i’m looking at the ipad notice i’m 6.7 miles out a little choppy . so i’m wondering could the litchi app be causing drone to fly out further then 3 miles ? and i fly in this area a lot [emoji848]
I'm having difficulty comprehending your statement. If you are using DJI Go, what makes you think Litchi is affecting your range?

I can tell you that no app used in conjunction with piloting your drone will affect range. You can, however, fly an autonomous mission using Litchi that could go well beyond the range of your drone.

By the way, Litchi is most definitely compatible with your P3P. It does not require wi-fi.

Hope this helps and happy flying!

Reactions: Mark The Droner
6.7 miles out?! That's hard to believe! Would you have enough battery power to return (or even to get out that far)?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues