Range test DBS IT ELITE V04 + Blue proton Omni Antenna ( Mix)

Reaction score
Today i test my phantom 3 standard with dbs itelite + Blue proton 10dbi omni 5.8ghz antenna with splitter and it fly over 7000ft easy...
1530833843615.png
1530833917418.jpg
1530833928686.jpg

I put the splitter on the 5.8ghz sma connector and attached the dbs antenna and the Blue proton Omni antenna

But it is a good baseline test. Especially in 5.8ghz which has less distance capability tendencies. Good stuff, fly on.... but hopes it remembers its RTH course.. I love my Intelite hardware, definately does work better than most.

But it is a good baseline test. Especially in 5.8ghz which has less distance capability tendencies. Good stuff, fly on.... but hopes it remembers its RTH course.. I love my Intelite hardware, definately does work better than most.
Yes return home it's mandatory on this kind of flight....the only thing that I was worried it was about the remaining battery %....but I also notice that I return home but slow speed...why?...somebody have this experience before??

Reactions: yardsparrow
Yes return home it's mandatory on this kind of flight....the only thing that I was worried it was about the remaining battery %....but I also notice that I return home but slow speed...why?...somebody have this experience before??
It defaults to that and it can lead to losing your AC. If the head wind is against you, the AC will never make it back. In your case, it would have landed in the water. What many pilots do is cancel RTH and re-take control once the signal is restored.

Reactions: omardottin

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj