Whats the Best Antenna for a the Standard

Reaction score
Just curious what people have to say about Antennas for the Phantom 3 Standard.I now have been using a square shaped Linear Polarized Antenna a ITELITE - DJI Phantom 3 4K Range Extender ITE-DBS01.2 for about a yr and a half now and can go to 7800 ft roughly before a return to home kicks in due to lost signal.So to bet better range and reception I was thinking of this kit from rexuav.com.It has the following
"2.4 Circular Polarized Helical Long Range Antenna",
2- 4W 2.4 GHz REXUAV RC Mini-Wifi Boosters for boosting both FPV/Video signals,
1- Lightweight Dual Connector Battery Pack
1- Booster/ Battery Bracket
2- RP-SMA to u.fl controller cables
2- RP-SMA booster cables

Complete kit for $249.99 US

They also have another kit minus the Circular Polarized Helical Long Range Antenna for $199 US.

So my question is a 2.4 Circular Polarized Helical Long Range Antenna better than my Itelite DBS Flight Range Extender Antenna ITE-DBS01.2 . What kit would you get ?
cc6b30_a83a5df518d1414f9ddb39b9a513bfdc~mv2.jpg

ITE-DBS01.2-2_640x480.jpg

That's a fair chunk of change and I doubt you will gain much over what you already have to be honest. At the maximum distance you are currently flying at surrly you dont have LOS to the aircraft as it is?

Right on..So you don't think the Sunhans Wifi Boosters will help much.My Signal is a bit choppy over 4500 ft and its out in the Rural route where my Farm is at.There are lots of Cedar trees along the roads and lots were planted as wind breaks along property lines,plus most farms here have 2-10 acre Bush lots on there farms and everyone has steel Barns and Grain Tanks out here so there is a lot of interference out my way.I was just curious in seeing if there is any better setups compared to what I got now for the price value.I thought mabe the 2.4 Circular Polarized Helical Long Range Antenna was better than what have now as a upgrade.Still researching.And ya, $200 us for the kit with the boosters is not worth the expense if it wont help much...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20