Range of p34k

Reaction score
Ok you might of read my post about my drone falling into water. To my supprize its still working.

I don’t have enough experience to say for sure as I only had it 2 weeks before it fell but im pretty sure before that i had it 150-170m high and 700-1000m away.

But im now its getting disconnected at 120-130m high straight line range is still decent i turnd the bird around at 680m as it was getting close to house their.

I completely dismantled it all and cleaned everything is there something i missed or broke?
Where should i be looking? What part is the range or wifi part? Video link is lagy at them rangers to.

If this is normal what my best bet for a bit more go?(i have the slide on range booster thingo!) 200m high is plenty for my needs.

Im in Australia so I gather its in ce mode? Iv trying research how to change it but its a touch out of my comfort zone Im more hands on not to computer savvy. Would droor hobby shops do it?

Thanks.

But im now its getting disconnected at 120-130m high straight line range is still decent i turnd the bird around at 680m as it was getting close to house their.
What you are getting with regards to range is consistent with what DJI lists as the range for a P34K within CE parameters.
  • FCC: 1200m
  • CE: 500m
I admit that I am not entirely sure if Australia (from a DJI product perspective) is aligned with the European CE restrictions.

What I leans towards based on what I have seen on the forum in the past is that DJI aligns with CE in Australia even though Australia has their own governing body.

@With The Birds can you confirm?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie