Range Extenders

I have a question to someone who has the DJI Evolite kit Plus installed on their controller.
What strength are the 2 Sunhans Amplifiers? 2 or 3 MW

Im going to splurge and get an EvoLite Kit Extreme for my P4 v2. Saw that last year they had some serious discounts as a Black Friday special. Hope the do it this year.

I posted in another thread about a guy who did a test flight with an antennae mod (cant remember which mod) but he got 5800 meters away and never lost signal. The AC initiated RTH due to the battery level and he did NOT cancel it. Which was wise as it "barely" made it back and landed on critical battery mere feet from him. I would NEVER recommend overriding the built in safety features if you wanna keep your bird.

I posted in another thread about a guy who did a test flight with an antennae mod (cant remember which mod) but he got 5800 meters away and never lost signal. The AC initiated RTH due to the battery level and he did NOT cancel it. Which was wise as it "barely" made it back and landed on critical battery mere feet from him. I would NEVER recommend overriding the built in safety features if you wanna keep your bird.
That's like buying BMW, also known as the Ultimate Driving Machine, and only driving it in "Comfort" mode to save gas! :p Seriously, if you know what you are doing, and are an experienced pilot, you will know when you need to return to home within the limits of your battery, which can easily extend your flight time well beyond the RTH which kicks in at very conservative 67% remaining battery, landing with 34% remaining battery every time. What a waste! You still have almost a minute of flight time, even at 0% remaining! If you intend to push the range beyond the flight time of your battery, attach some external batteries to support the additional range. The stock range setup is well supported by a single new internal battery. Adding mods to exceed 4 miles will either require external batteries or pushing the stock battery into the under the 10% remaining battery level. YMMV. :cool:

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna