Range extender

Does anyone have any experience with range extenders. Do they work and what one works best for p4s
Range extender make a lot of difference i bought cheap gold one from ebay i slide it in my p4 remote antennas and the drone goes very very far
The mirrors on it will have to be
Pointing to the drone so you dont lose reception

Reactions: LARA images
Does anyone have any experience with range extenders. Do they work and what one works best for p4s
Yup, they do work. One of these is all you need.
1552357969590.png

Reactions: Dudek1090
Range extender make a lot of difference i bought cheap gold one from ebay i slide it in my p4 remote antennas and the drone goes very very far
The mirrors on it will have to be
Pointing to the drone so you dont lose reception
Thanks for the info. Iwill be looking into one. Happy flying

Yes, they work. I have tried two different and the FPVLR is very good. It is big and it will not fit in your box any more. But take care when installing. I will recomand to go to a proff for installing.

Last edited:
I also have FPVLR and the battery is the limit in open area. Flew 5.1 km and returned because of battery. Total flight a bit more than 10 km, with Nice live screen at all time

I've bought and Eaglehawk but am yet to use it...however, the basic plastic directional metallic gold image posted above will suffice, since you are supposed to fly LOS anyway within the rules and for safety.

RoOSTA

I agree with you los is a must its the law;however the Alientech range booster isn’t just about increasing my range. Its also about cutting thru interference for control as well as video signal

I agree with you los is a must its the law;however the Alientech range booster isn’t just about increasing my range. Its also about cutting thru interference for control as well as video signal
Hi how far can you go with the alientech please thanks

How well would you compare stock antenna to alienware antenna for PURELY just cutting through obstacle interference like trees or buildings?

I use them.. my drone returned from Mars!

Or if I were to reply seriously: I’d say the difference is barely perceptible but technically possible. I say this because in the old days of CB radio I used to place my antenna on silver foil and this made a notable difference in the SWR power readings and reception. So again, there’s something in it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31