Range extender

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with range extenders. Do they work and what one works best for p4s
Range extender make a lot of difference i bought cheap gold one from ebay i slide it in my p4 remote antennas and the drone goes very very far
The mirrors on it will have to be
Pointing to the drone so you dont lose reception

Reactions: LARA images
Reaction score
Range extender make a lot of difference i bought cheap gold one from ebay i slide it in my p4 remote antennas and the drone goes very very far
The mirrors on it will have to be
Pointing to the drone so you dont lose reception
Thanks for the info. Iwill be looking into one. Happy flying

Reaction score
Yes, they work. I have tried two different and the FPVLR is very good. It is big and it will not fit in your box any more. But take care when installing. I will recomand to go to a proff for installing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also have FPVLR and the battery is the limit in open area. Flew 5.1 km and returned because of battery. Total flight a bit more than 10 km, with Nice live screen at all time

Reaction score
I've bought and Eaglehawk but am yet to use it...however, the basic plastic directional metallic gold image posted above will suffice, since you are supposed to fly LOS anyway within the rules and for safety.

RoOSTA

Reaction score
I agree with you los is a must its the law;however the Alientech range booster isn’t just about increasing my range. Its also about cutting thru interference for control as well as video signal

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeCeesStuff