Range extender

Reaction score
Hi
I bought the FPVLR range extender for Phantom 4 and would just like to tell you that this makes a big difference.
Only one thing. Do not install it your self. It looks easy, and it is, but inside the remote there are very advanced technology and a little misstake and then something will not work afterwards. Looks like its a walk in the park, but it is not. Let a prof install. My advise is Never open your remote.

I agree with original poster... I purchased the FPVLR Boosted Range Extender, and what a difference!!! And soemtimes it not at a long distance.. Where I used to get blips and small freeze screens even at 200 feet away behind a building, is solid now! Not to mention flying on the hunting lease at long distances (wont say how long) but the numbers they claim, are almost dead on!!

I agree with original poster... I purchased the FPVLR Boosted Range Extender, and what a difference!!! And soemtimes it not at a long distance.. Where I used to get blips and small freeze screens even at 200 feet away behind a building, is solid now! Not to mention flying on the hunting lease at long distances (wont say how long) but the numbers they claim, are almost dead on!!
Which model did you get?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20