Range extender

Last edited:
Someone posted here that these extender are no good to phantom 3 SE because this antenna only links the controller to the phone or tablet . The antenas who link the controller to the phantom 3SE are inside the controller . I could never confirm this information .

Someone posted here that these extender are no good to phantom 3 SE because this antenna only links the controller to the phone or tablet . The antenas who link the controller to the phantom 3SE are inside the controller . I could never confirm this information .
This information was confirmed by administrators of DJI Forum ( forum.dji.com )

Reactions: chatikib and bycla
Ive been thinking of buying this antenna anyone have experience using this antenna? The reviews look super positive.
1_4.jpg

I own the RCstyle Copper Parabolic Antenne Range Booster shizzle. I can confirm it doesn't make a lot of difference putting it on but I think the antennas interfere a little less.

Just purchased the BlueProton ARGtek DJI Phantom 3 Standard/se WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit and consider it a complete waste of money, had no luck whatsoever started to loose signal at 400Mtrs and total los of signal at 1000Mtrs the stock antenna will preform 100% at 1500Mtrs, has anyone else had any experience with these antennas, checked all connections for proper fitment and used different combinations of antennas all preformed very poor, stock antenna and ARGtek antennas tested in same location

One of my friends has the Blue proton argtek antenna and he says its worse than stock in some areas. He said he is going to buy an ITElite antenna since the antennas prove to work very well for the price.

So are you telling me this doesn't work? Also, this isn't an antenna is it? It's just a piece of copper to make sure the actual antenna can receive the signal better. Or am I wrong?

All the best
B.

So are you telling me this doesn't work? Also, this isn't an antenna is it? It's just a piece of copper to make sure the actual antenna can receive the signal better. Or am I wrong?

All the best

I don't believe this. So you're telling me the white antenna is for the connection between controller and my iPad??? Then why do I have to aim the antenna towards the drone. And why do I have to aim the Range Booster towards the drone as well? If what you're saying is true i would have to turn the Range Booster so it's aimed towards my device (which would make no sense at all...)

I use the semi circular range extender with my SE it works. Sometimes I loose signal so I make sure it it pointed at the drone and the signal immediately returns.
Cheers happy flying

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor