Radar pointer

Have you reviewed the "cinemizer" by Zeiss?:)
I like them but they are out of production and the FOV is only 30 and the resolution 800x600. Newer goggles will have real 720P. I like the Zeiss design and quality plastics and coated glass lenses etc but i think the avegant will be a different beast : )

I like them but they are out of production and the FOV is only 30 and the resolution 800x600. Newer goggles will have real 720P. I like the Zeiss design and quality plastics and coated glass lenses etc but i think the avegant will be a different beast : )

I watched the video on the product very impressive, looks like a while for delivery though ;) I may just buy one of these!

Does it make a big difference to have Compass on iPad set to True North or Magnetic North ? I have read it's about 1 Deg apart.....at a mile that could be about 70 ft . Is one better for flying ?

Depending where you live it can be up to 30*+-. There are maps that show what to add or subtract. Here in Michigan there are some wild variations in the UP because of the iron deposits!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1