Radar display on my phone

Reaction score
I was flying today and had odd issue.

The quad was about 50-100m in front of me and I was looking directly at it so was my phone.

The radar display on the phone was jumping from infront of me to behind me at max radius, it kept jumping around.

I find that a little disconcerting as I do use the display a lot to get orientation.

Any ideas please ?

thanks

robinb said:
I was flying today and had odd issue.

The quad was about 50-100m in front of me and I was looking directly at it so was my phone.

The radar display on the phone was jumping from infront of me to behind me at max radius, it kept jumping around.

I find that a little disconcerting as I do use the display a lot to get orientation.

Any ideas please ?

thanks

What sort of phone? We can't help if we don't know all the facts.

I would download a compass calibration app for your phone. I have the S4 and have found Samsungs compass to be one of the worst out there. I have to calibrate mine often.

rrmccabe said:
I would download a compass calibration app for your phone. I have the S4 and have found Samsungs compass to be one of the worst out there. I have to calibrate mine often.

Thanks, is there an app you can recommend, just looking on the app store seems to be lots.

rrmccabe said:
Yes, it's horrible

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl