Quieter props for DJI Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
The standard props that come with the DJI Phantom 3 Standard are pretty noisy. Bit like a Chanook taking off. Trying to cause less of a disturbance

Can anyone recommend props that are a wee bit less noisy please that can be purchased here in the UK

Thank you in advance

i'm hard of hearing from being in combat and i have to say.even with my hearing lost.....them standard props are noisy....I kinda like it tho as any body not seeing it in the air only thinks its run away weed wacker LOL.....and that sound IS sure a warning as what them four high rpm spinning knives can do.....Yikes )))))) and it really seems to irritate dogs.

Reactions: Silverfox2306
OUCH)))))))))))))))))))) Soory to read hear that and i know that theirs many more blade to skin stories out their.....Ive got too close a few times me self.

Reactions: Silverfox2306
Good morning w1r3d

Thank you very much for your advice regarding prop balancing.

I just watched two videos on YouTube showing how it's done.

It was interesting to see how the guy from the UK had a fancy contraption ie prop balancer costing £35 and the guy from the USA was using a home made one out if a piece of wood and two nails that did the same thing

This reminded me of the story about NASA and the Russian space programme.

I apologise beforehand as I do not mean to offend anyone, but here goes....

NASA spent 50 million dollars developing a pen that would write in Space. They were very pleased that they had finally suceeded in producing one.

The Russians took a PENCIL that cost 25c

No offence to any citizens from the States

The standard props that come with the DJI Phantom 3 Standard are pretty noisy. Bit like a Chanook taking off. Trying to cause less of a disturbance

Can anyone recommend props that are a wee bit less noisy please that can be purchased here in the UK

Thank you in advance
Stick with only Genuine Dji 9450 propellors not worth the savings

I don’t believe there is any such props for the P3. I would not by anything but DJI props. Check your props for chips cuts or dints as any of these will ad to the noise

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT