Quick question about thr phantom 4

Reaction score
I have owned and still own a phantom 2 vision plus and after bringing it back out from storage found that the wifi module no longer works due to overheating.

So now I'm looking at upgrading just like dji wants us all to do to the new phantom 4.

Did dji ever fix the issues with overheating parts such as the wifi card and other components or are they still being cheap about design flaws in their end and making the customer buy a new drone every time something goes wrong.

Just wondering what the General issues people are having with the phantom 4 models so I can make an educated decision to go or not go with dji as a product line.

If not dji what would you recomend as something as capable and that has good tech support and customer service.

Dji customer service has not been a great experience for me.

Thanks
Bill

As far as I know, the overheating problem is with only the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus. I haven't heard of such a problem with other ACs.

I've heard there are plenty of problems with the new P4P. I think I'd stay away from that one for a while, if it was me.

Did they at least correct issues with overheating components on the birds?
If so please tell me they actually added a cooling fan or something.

I wouldn't buy any of them from dji direct, I was waiting after paying for the MAVIC for over two months and they said nothing all I could see is it wasn't sent, they're too far away don't converse well generally in English .
I see it better to buy from say apple locally who give two years guarantee here, they're service is impeccable and I've sent one back no questions immediate refund

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Did they at least correct issues with overheating components on the birds?
Since the release of the Phantom 3, this issue has gone away.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj