Question

Reaction score
I just bought what i thought was a phantom 2 and phantom 3 lightly used but after much speculation turned out to be 2 phantom 2 2.0 with 1 egg camera and a box of parts. Neither have worked yet for me so i joined to ask a question i havnt found an answer to yet. Im a new member but ive been reading threads for a solid 2 weeks now after work ect. Simple question for anyone who has or had p2. I cannot get any apps or programs to "connect" to show camera or data or sattelites or anything at all, although the wifi says connected to phantom 6 ******** .app says vision ,only one i could find is this the WRONG thing for phantom 2? Also motors wont spin but they did before,drone did a front face plant into wall broke 2 props pretty sure controllers syncd because i can flip switch to calibrate but thats it. Now Computer saying error 29 also a dji video said it will always in wifi say "Phantom 1-------something but mine starts with a 6? Have not yet popped the cherry both drones are still awaiting first flight and I'm not sure if it's more depressing or frustrating but I'd like to say I'm getting closer sorry for the random cluster of different topic questions trying to think out loud here and wrap it up all in one thread but I still have a few more to come im sure.Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• JPEG_20190522_184507.jpg
    JPEG_20190522_184507.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 270
I just bought what i thought was a phantom 2 and phantom 3 lightly used but after much speculation turned out to be 2 phantom 2 2.0 with 1 egg camera and a box of parts. Neither have worked yet for me so i joined to ask a question i havnt found an answer to yet. Im a new member but ive been reading threads for a solid 2 weeks now after work ect. Simple question for anyone who has or had p2. I cannot get any apps or programs to "connect" to show camera or data or sattelites or anything at all, although the wifi says connected to phantom 6 ******** .app says vision ,only one i could find is this the WRONG thing for phantom 2? Also motors wont spin but they did before,drone did a front face plant into wall broke 2 props pretty sure controllers syncd because i can flip switch to calibrate but thats it. Now Computer saying error 29 also a dji video said it will always in wifi say "Phantom 1-------something but mine starts with a 6? Have not yet popped the cherry both drones are still awaiting first flight and I'm not sure if it's more depressing or frustrating but I'd like to say I'm getting closer sorry for the random cluster of different topic questions trying to think out loud here and wrap it up all in one thread but I still have a few more to come im sure.Thank you for your time. View attachment 111495View attachment 111496

Pictures aren’t clear but one is a phantom Vision and you need the DJI Vision app, I’ve done a couple of P2V videos here take a look

Pictures aren’t clear but one is a phantom Vision and you need the DJI Vision app, I’ve done a couple of P2V videos here take a look

Alright thanks quick question if I'm not using the vision it's just a regular Phantom 2 and there's no app for it ...how do you know when you're in GPS lock or home lock or have any satellites? or is there an app for flight information just not live video??

Alright thanks quick question if I'm not using the vision it's just a regular Phantom 2 and there's no app for it ...how do you know when you're in GPS lock or home lock or have any satellites? or is there an app for flight information just not live video??

rear lights go green and flash rapidly twice in succession

Maybe both of you should watch this video. GPS lock comes when you have slow flashing green LEDs whether you have a P2 NV or P2V. The slow flashing yellow is because I switched S2 on/off into the IOC mode

Last edited:
So is there any way to see or monitor your height and speed and location and all that stuff while you're flying or no??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj