Question about link antennas of aircraft with RC controller

Reaction score
Hello:

I have an P3S with damaged ESC (main board), the problem is that have an short circuit between VCC and GND (I'm trying to view where are the short circuit..., this will go on another thread). Then I bought an used ESC and seems to work fine, but I can't link RC controller with aircraft (no way).

Aircraft power on well, gimball starts ok, and link led is fixed red. When I push button link (led blinks red) and RC in link mode (beeping...), it does not link..., I have wait for various minutes. Trying with DJI Go and with only RC..., can't link.

I'm reading that two antenna wires (black and gray) in the gimball may be the cause of failure.

Really RC can't connect if one of these antenna wires (or antenna capsule) are damaged?

I thought that RC links to aircraft in 5.8 Ghz with internal module located in the ESC, and antenna capsules of 2.4 Ghz only send video to RC. Is this correct?. Really I need working good 2.4 Ghz antenna capsules for link the RC to Aircraft?, could this be the problem?.

Thanks!!.

Definitely the ESC is bad. I will replace it with another one. I think that is more easy to repair the ESC with short circuit than another with link problem.

Thanks to all!!.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl