Question about Care Refresh options

Reaction score
I received a refurbished AC after my crash and Care Refresh repair, and need to send the new AC back for service, preferably through Care Refresh, however the new AC obviously has a different serial# than the original. I'm going to call DJI customer support to try to get an answer, but I was just wondering if anyone happens to know the protocol for my situation? Thank you in advance.

I got my own back from DJI after they swapped the stress cracked shell, without serial number stickers.. Went back & forth for weeks.. They finally said "don't worry" it's in the system or something to that effect.

Reactions: Ripper7620
I got my own back from DJI after they swapped the stress cracked shell, without serial number stickers.. Went back & forth for weeks.. They finally said "don't worry" it's in the system or something to that effect.
Thank you for the reply, I'd tend to assume they have my new serial number on record, but I'm just wondering how the claim filing process works with an AC without the original serial number, because in the form, they ask for specific information about when and where the AC was aquired. I'll get it sorted out, but I was just hoping to get some more information from someone already been through the process with a new serial number.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl