Quad Flashing Red,Green,Yellow. Anyone know Why?

Reaction score
Hello pilots, beginner pilot first dji quad. after doing aa firmware update. My Phantom 2 Vision Plus has started flashing red, green, yellow from the quad in place of the normal flashing green or yellow ready to fly indicators. I think it might have something to do with an imu calibration but ive attempted doing it multiple times with no fix. I should say also while flashing im unable too initiate a csc maneuver or any commands at all to the quad. Any advise would be grateful just not wrong advise. :) thanks guys

Reactions: Tim Haskins
This help?
6E76563D-EDF9-4929-BC64-B972E7D56809.png

Hello pilots, beginner pilot first dji quad. after doing aa firmware update. My Phantom 2 Vision Plus has started flashing red, green, yellow from the quad in place of the normal flashing green or yellow ready to fly indicators. I think it might have something to do with an imu calibration but ive attempted doing it multiple times with no fix. I should say also while flashing im unable too initiate a csc maneuver or any commands at all to the quad. Any advise would be grateful just not wrong advise. :) thanks guys

Google DJI Blink Codes and go to images

I just don't do firmware updates I hear of so many horror stories on this subject.
I have a old v1.0 and did firmware when it was brand new. And now the firmware
update is unavailable, but it's still flying it doesn't go 4 miles but it's fun anyway!
I don't know why you're having problems but try start up guide, good luck!

I just don't do firmware updates I hear of so many horror stories on this subject.
I have a old v1.0 and did firmware when it was brand new. And now the firmware
update is unavailable, but it's still flying it doesn't go 4 miles but it's fun anyway!
I don't know why you're having problems but try start up guide, good luck!

That is a good policy. I don’t do FW updates either just because a new one came out and I definitely don’t update until that FW has been out a good long time. I use Litchi so I don’t get all of the annoying update notices that want to force it on me. I also don’t want new FW restrictions like altitude limits forced on me. I am a law abiding adult and I don’t need a knee in my neck to make me do the right thing.

Reactions: grego122
That is a good policy. I don’t do FW updates either just because a new one came out and I definitely don’t update until that FW has been out a good long time. I use Litchi so I don’t get all of the annoying update notices that want to force it on me. I also don’t want new FW restrictions like altitude limits forced on me. I am a law abiding adult and I don’t need a knee in my neck to make me do the right thing.

the last FW update for the p2 was about 4 years ago, you are best using the latest as it fixed a variety of issues. there are no enforced height restrictions on the p2 only the newer p3/4 mavic etc

The colors/sequence of the lights depends on the mode the MC is currently set no? My drone was doing the red,green,yellow but after a calibration it is now solid red, the compass is damaged and waiting for the new one to arrive. The motors turn and the P2 v2.0 is on NAZA-M mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.