Reaction score
Pyramiden is a ghost town from the Soviet-Era in Svalbard. Only 800 miles from the North Pole.

I went there with my Osmo Mobile, Samsung s8 amd my Phantom 4 Pro with the hope that I could get some nice aerial video with me.

This is a story about me trying to fly inside a russian ghost town. But it is also about me trying to put context to the drone video i make.

The struggles and the joy behind the dronevideos i make. That is something I want to explore and share more.

I think there is often alot of good stories behind dronevideos. Stories that may improve the dronevideo itself, because it got context.

This is the first time I have used After Effect. And it took some time to learn but will definitly be using it more in the future. Got a lot to learn.

I hope you can enjoy my exploring and experimenting
14_2x.gif

Reactions: Mix_
Great Story, Mate!

-After the first "Yes, I can fly!" excitement fades and becomes unsufficient to keep so-amazing, but so-all-the-same drone videos from becoming boring, the task for story comes to front.
And, I think, You did a really good job in storytelling.

And the **** Lightning cable helped alot, too :)

Reactions: Zorro
Great Story, Mate!

-After the first "Yes, I can fly!" excitement fades and becomes unsufficient to keep so-amazing, but so-all-the-same drone videos from becoming boring, the task for story comes to front.
And, I think, You did a really good job in storytelling.

And the **** Lightning cable helped alot, too :)
Thanks alot!
And yes that is exactly how I feel to. There may be beautiful scenery and amazing footage. But still a dronevideo is rarely interesting. Out a story in it and I think it will improves the dronevideo itself.

Reactions: Mix_

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20