pv2 with china gimbal help

Reaction score
i brought a vison 2 with no camera so i decided to use a china gimbal which i installed now my problem is with the pitch control, i pluged a servo wire to naza f2 bottom pin and plugged the the other end to the gimbal and nothing happens when i use the new controller with the pitch control on the top left on the controller. the next thing i did was made sure the gimbal was turned on in DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.8 and still nothing is there anything i'm missing ? here is a pic of the gimbal i brought.
gimbal_zpshdfuu8fz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
gimbal.JPG

ok i fixed this after hours of tinkering, if anybody buy's a china aftermarket gimbal for PV2 and is having problems getting the gimbal to pitch with the upgraded remote with wheel pitch. here is what ya gonna need to do, open DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.8 click on Basic then click on RC on the right where it says Stick Monitor click on the revesre tab it will show normal then Calibrate the X1 ..That's it you should have your pitch working. Just in case someone needed this help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31