Pure Droine

Thank you all for the comments and kind words. Right now I’m hiking in the mountains, through dens fog/clouds. I have limited cell phone signal and unable to use the internet. I’ll answer all questions when I return back. BTW, this is my view.

IMG_4843.jpg
IMG_4847.jpg
IMG_4854.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice. My question is how do you go about selecting a location and then determine which shots you want to take. I am looking for all the advice I can get. I have taken a course and the following is my first attempt at putting various shots together. I have gone back many times over two years to add more clips. Here is my work in progress.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nice moves, I really liked it. Thank you for sharing. I’m an hobbyist and usually film what I love, mostly canyons, mountains, caves and clouds. Reveal and modified orbit shots work almost in every case if done correctly. Also I do my best to fly smoothly and try to keep duration of each clip under 5-6 seconds and duration of my videos around 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: OOO
All shots were taken with P4P over four months period, in six different locations. Peaceful and relaxing to watch! I hope you enjoy it. Please watch in 4K and let me know your feedback. Thanks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You are a great public relations person for Turkey. They need to appreciate the work you do both professionally and on an amateur basis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.