Truly stunning location... captured me from the first frame to the very last...nothing to say, just speechless. Loved the music selection and each shot seem more amazing than the last. ... but you asked for critique so, as I watched it almost immediately became engrossed in feelings of the joy and freedoms of solo flight But the abrupt switch from scene to scene pulled me out of that state each time so a slower fade from scene to scene would have kept me there.

Still though this is the most memorable drone sequence I’ve ever seen. There may be one better somewhere but I’ve never been “taken in” like that before.

Nice work!

Reactions: OOO
beautiful footages, great choice for the music, very cool video !
By the way I just subscribed to your YouTube chanel !

Thank you! Music selection is probably the most difficult part of creating a video. I'm really glad that you liked it.

ruly stunning location... captured me from the first frame to the very last...nothing to say, just speechless. Loved the music selection and each shot seem more amazing than the last. ... but you asked for critique so, as I watched it almost immediately became engrossed in feelings of the joy and freedoms of solo flight But the abrupt switch from scene to scene pulled me out of that state each time so a slower fade from scene to scene would have kept me there.

Still though this is the most memorable drone sequence I’ve ever seen. There may be one better somewhere but I’ve never been “taken in” like that before.

Thank you for the feedback! I totally agree! After watching several times, with and without dissolve/fade transition effect (in slow shots), the version with transition effects looks way better.

Reactions: David Cooke
Please let us know when you post the other version. I'd like to ask my visitors which they prefer, it should be an interesting comparison. With or without there's no doubting you have a good eye. Keep trying new ideas and let that talent grow. I completely forgot about subscribing due to the platform we're on, YouTube didn't click. DUH !.

wowzers, man your threads get so many views. Feel like no one ever even clicks on my threads, dont think they like me on here ha

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj