Pure Droine

Reaction score
I'm at the store watching my wife try on chothes.lol Can't wait to get home to see it on big screen.
I don't know how good you are at your other job, but you could go professional with flim.

Reactions: OOO
Reaction score
Stunning images, nice music and perfect fly. Congratulations!

Reaction score
Just for curiosity. Did you use the LUT? If you do, who it works?

OOO

Reaction score
Actually I did use it once but I didn’t see too much difference. That’s may be my fault because I’m a colorblind person and not so good on color correction and grading.

Reaction score
Actually I did use it once but I didn’t see too much difference. That’s may be my fault because I’m a colorblind person and not so good on color correction and grading.
No, I don't think so it's your fault. It's very difficult that a LUT with a complex colour grading, work out of the box with different footage

Reaction score
It takes a good "eye" to recognize and capture beautiful and interesting scenery like this - you obviously have one. And... excellent flying, shooting, and editing as well. Enjoyable to watch!

Reaction score
I haven't been on here for years but this moved me to congratulate you on a spectacular video. Music was spot on. Many are so annoying. A bonus was not all that fancy flipping text as it started.

Reaction score
Highly Impressive Video, editing, subject matter, flying and music!!
Other than that, it was just average....;-)

Reaction score
All shots were taken with P4P over four months period, in six different locations. Peaceful and relaxing to watch! I hope you enjoy it. Please watch in 4K and let me know your feedback. Thanks

Totally chilled me out. Excellent job.

Reaction score
Really nice. My question is how do you go about selecting a location and then determine which shots you want to take. I am looking for all the advice I can get. I have taken a course and the following is my first attempt at putting various shots together. I have gone back many times over two years to add more clips. Here is my work in progress.

Reaction score
All shots were taken with P4P over four months period, in six different locations. Peaceful and relaxing to watch! I hope you enjoy it. Please watch in 4K and let me know your feedback. Thanks

You really threaded the needle through trees, ridges etc... during your filming. I would have required numerous repairs if I tried this. Not only fabulous sites and landscape arrangements, but your timing and music selections were absolutely emotionally moving. You are very good at this.

Lance A

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RespectMyAuthoritahh