Purchased the Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses? Review & Help.

Re: Purchased the Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses? Review & Hel

Thanks for that great guide, Lauren...

I'll be receiving my glasses tomorrow, and your site will really help me get them ready for my Phantom!

Best,

Ben

neoben said:
Thanks for that great guide, Lauren...

I'll be receiving my glasses tomorrow, and your site will really help me get them ready for my Phantom!

Best,

Ben

No problem and good luck :)

For the dji phantom vision users with the moverio, dji is currently testing and will upload a new version of dji vision to the moverio store.
I am in contact with dji to get a number of bugs fixed including the mis alligned screen.

Xenn0X said:
For the dji phantom vision users with the moverio, dji is currently testing and will upload a new version of dji vision to the moverio store.
I am in contact with dji to get a number of bugs fixed including the mis alligned screen.

Yes that needs sorting !

Hi I have purchased these glasses but my firmware is out of date but when I try and update the firmware I keep getting an error message saying server not responding please try again later. I don't even have the App Store which I'm assuming will appear on the firmware update. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Matt

Yes all connected to the web. Do I have to register them first maybe?.

Hi yes my version d1.0.5 it was d1.0.1 but I manged to work through to update to D1.0.5. That has given me the App Store etc. is that the best version to be on or the R version (in your opinion).
Thanks again.

Depends, i am staying on the R version because of the miracast sink option.
my blog has the pro's and con's on both.

Hi thanks for the link to your blog really helpful, mine are already on the developer side, can this be changed to R, I appreciate once the change has been made you can't revert back. But am I right in thinking R can go to D but not the other way round. I would like the function of miracast but reading your blog the D firmware won't allow me to use it?.
Thanks again for your help
Matt

Hi,

Developer version has no hdcp key or something like that to support miracast sinkhole.
As far as i know it impossible to revert from developer to retail version.

smatty2023 said:
Hi yes my version d1.0.5 it was d1.0.1 but I manged to work through to update to D1.0.5. That has given me the App Store etc. is that the best version to be on or the R version (in your opinion).
Thanks again.

So how did you work through to update to d1.0.5?

Thanks

Thanks Smatty2023, mine came with D1.0.1 also. guess I'll give it a shot.

oops, just saw the other emails. follow the instructions in the PDF file and it will work, took about 10 minutes I think.

hardest part was getting the glasses to read the bar code -- THE BAR CODE IS AT THE END OF THE DOCUMENT! don't try to read the tiny example in the instructions! You might even want to print that last page so your glasses can see it easier.

Tom

not sure what's happening here

Eric from DJI retweeted this: "Pssst... check out the new metaio.com"

mitchsden said:
Also speaking with a guy from Epson US, who I think is the Moverio product manager,
he says they are in talks with DJI, and hoping to get a custom DJI app for the Moverio glasses :)

Dave

I also heard this so I sent an email to DJI asking them about this and unfortunately I was told DJI doesn't work with Epson to develop a DJI Vision app especially made for the Epson glasses so I wonder what the real deal is...

Did anyone of you current BT-200 owners come from a pair of Zeiss Cinemizer OLED goggles?

If so I would very much like to hear how you think these two products compare.

I was on the fence but ended up ordering a pair of Cinemizer OLED goggles after reading about some of the issues with the Epson glasses but I could still change my mind and returning the Zeiss glasses.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl