PS3 PRO THERMAL OPTIONS?

Reaction score
Hello....I have a ps3 pro that i want to install a flir vue pro 336 on...i havent been able to locate a gimbal that will accommodate the flir without spending $2000 for one...any suggestions or links would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Duplicate Post.....my Friend.......Please do not re-post on the "Exact" same topic. In short response, there is no way that I am aware of to directly interface any Flir system with a P3. At least without extreme difficulty. This topic has been covered before. If someone here knows a direct answer, you will get it. :)

My suggestion is to look for a larger AC that will allow you to fly this camera. None of the phantom range will give satisfactory results for various reasons including weight, absence of stabilised gimble, compatability of video downlink and ability to remotely operate camera.

My apologies...i have just recently been introduced to drone world and i am eager to learn all that I can from experienced drone enthusiests/experts...any information or input is greatly appreciated..thank you..:)

You recently asked a question of a seller in a for sale thread here on the forums concerning a setup similar to what you are proposing (it was for a P4 but similar implementation). If you go back and have a look the clues are there. He says who did the install and supply and their website will show you exactly what is involved. They nount a seperate gimble (original phantom camera is untouched and remains functional) and you end up with a third party downlink and control/monitoring solution. I stand by my original suggestion, this is more trouble than it is worth with a phantom. You would be better looking for a bigger AC. It won’t be cheap.

Yes sir I did ask and it turns out that particular individual has the original prototype to what IntelligentUas is marketing now built by them for that individual...only a few differences now but the original he has uses the drone power supply as opposed to an external lithium that they are using now...i have very little details on the voltage and where they tapped it in at this point but will be speaking to them on that...i am taking your advice and researching larger drones that may be more suited to what im looking for as well...I really do appreciate your input and anyone else that wants to contribute ...i am here to learn and eager to do so..if i ask the wrong questions or repeat it in a different way its only because i want to learn, use, and fully understand the capabilities and limitations of my system...i apologize in advance and greatly appreciate the knowledge you guys have to offer...thank you..:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4