PS3 Newbie

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking forward to receiving my new PS3 soon, great forum, will be flying in beginner mode in a wide open space for a few weeks I suspect.

Cheers

Hi All,

Looking forward to receiving my new PS3 soon, great forum, will be flying in beginner mode in a wide open space for a few weeks I suspect.

Cheers
Welcome to the forum. I know you're going to love your Phantom 3 Standard. You don't have to wait for delivery to read the manual and watch some videos. Spend some time on the DJI site and you will easily find some good information. Your first priority will be to read the manual.

Phantomhelp.com also has a boatload of helpful information.

Welcome to the forum. I know you're going to love your Phantom 3 Standard. You don't have to wait for delivery to read the manual and watch some videos. Spend some time on the DJI site and you will easily find some good information. Your first priority will be to read the manual.

Phantomhelp.com also has a boatload of helpful information.

Many thanks for the welcome, have read the manual twice, watch d loads of YouTube tutorials and yes been on the Dji site, great stuff on here tho that shows up probs to be careful for.

Reactions: LarBear360
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: timmz
Welcome, I've only had mine 2 weeks and have flown 166,6514 feet. Once you get it you will not wanna stop. As stated above read and watch a lot of videos. One purchase I recommend is the gimble guard.

Reactions: timmz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl