PS3 to Which Mavic

Reaction score
I have asked the same before, and ask for an updated and informed view from this forum, especially after the recent release of the Mini3 Pro. Q: I want to acquire a smaller travel drone to supplement my limited used PS3 (fishing/mapping) with a more technologically up to date one (range/fly time/obstacle avoidance). My main purpose will be video/photo taking and possibly some mapping (MapPilotPro) I was keen on a Mavic Air 2 (not the 2S) but the release of the Mini3 Pro, forced me to think again? I live in South Africa and not sure if all the USA or European regulations apply!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I could give you my opinion but think it would be best to just read or join our Mavic forum .Then make up your on mind. I’m getting ready to get a MM3 with the bigger battery’s because flying a under 250 grams drone doesn’t affect me. I’ll just add my FAA #’s to it. Then I’ll have my M2P and that. I’m thinning
my herd.

Reactions: Capt KO
Reaction score
Mini doesn’t like wind. If you intend to fly in windy conditions, the mini line may not be a good item to include in the mix.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miatakoss