Propulsion limited error and Critically low voltage.

I'm sorry, but it does sound like a bad battery. If you fully charge the battery and then fly within 24 hours and experience this problem, the battery has reached the end of its useful life.
The recorded flight data does not support this idea.
The battery cell voltages were good (>3.7 volts) - well above critical low voltage.
The battery is showing a capacity of 2764 mAh at the end of the flight after the warnings.

If the battery was really bad, the cell voltages would have been lower and falling fast and the capacity would have been lower.

That is a screenshot from the link u sent me. You can see the amount in my currency which for a teacher whose monthly salary is no where near that amount how do I fund this purchase.
Drones and their batteries are indeed expensive. Not only there, but everywhere.

What could be the caused and how best can I resolve it since and still new to these stuff. But reading from some threads I am posting a link for assistance in explaining it and how best I can resolve it please. Thanks 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Try to discharge the battery down to 1 - 3% and then recharge back to 100%.

The recorded flight data does not support this idea.
The battery cell voltages were good (>3.7 volts) - well above critical low voltage.
The battery is showing a capacity of 2764 mAh at the end of the flight after the warnings.

If the battery was really bad, the cell voltages would have been lower and falling fast and the capacity would have been lower.
Please is there anyway that this can be resolved. I will be grateful so I can go back to using it for my lessons. It's been helpful and to stop using it will be a big loss for us and what we trying to impact in our students.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.