Propellers

Yes. They can be used on any Phantom 4 model.

Thank you for answering my question about Low Noise Props for Phantom 4
And they make great leaf blowers for clearing driveways aswell,,they do push more air ,4db lower hardly reduce noice but sposed they work ,,I have some like most here probly do,they almost not suit the drone to me cause they so wide,tips are cool,,I notice you can get them in different colours too,,not sure if authorized dji product but again look nice

Here mine, Um I just change to p4p spring set up,,seems more stable on prop clip than pull up tension type, and they very cheap.....they not to keen on strong wind so might need change depending
20190509_184415.jpg

No, nothing has changed. You can see DJI still advertises them for use on the P4P and P4A here in the DJI Store.

I and many others have used them on the P4 since the props were released. Unless you need new props, it's not worth buying them (just my opinion). There isn't much of a difference noise-wise.

Wonder why they told me not to use them on my P4. I see on their site they do not mention the original plain old P4, just the Advanced and Pro.

I see on their site they do not mention the original plain old P4, just the Advanced and Pro.
They are probably rattling off what they are reading on their website ;)

I'm using those low-noise propellers for months now and it works great. Flew around 200 kilometers already with them. So buy them! It reduces the sound a little and even the topspeed is a little bit higher.
The low-noise propellers should also give you somewhat longer flight time than the original propellers.

I did one comparison test with both of the propeller-sets. It's not a scientifically test, but it'll give you an impression:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1