Prop guards

I have watched a few Utubes about guards. Some have said that some guards are "Great" and others are just "Cheap Plastic Junk". But they never named the good ones. It appears some are hollow and other are strong solid plastic. Any ideas or Web Sites?
You are never going to get agreement as to which are the best make, everyone has their own agenda. If in doubt look at the feedback on somewhere like Amazon. At the end of the day there is a trade off between looks/size/how they fit, unless some rich sap is willing to crash test all the different makes you have to go with your wallet or gut instincts.
Mine are Dji but would happily go onto quick release if I started again, only for portability though.

OK, I got 2 sets of Prop Guards delivered. The BEST ones were from SummitLink, snap-ons I got on Amazon.com. They are good strong plastic and the snap-on attachment works well. Two are red and two are white, helps me tell the direction the drone is travelling. I recommend these SummitLink ones.

OK, I got 2 sets of Prop Guards delivered. The BEST ones were from SummitLink, snap-ons I got on Amazon.com. They are good strong plastic and the snap-on attachment works well. Two are red and two are white, helps me tell the direction the drone is travelling. I recommend these SummitLink ones.
Yeah, these are the ones I am using as well and can confirm the quality is good. As a newbie I like to be able to see where the nose is pointed and the red guards really help with that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94