prop depths

Reaction score
After breaking 2 of my props on my p2 i ordered some cheaper spares from the wonderweb . However i have noticed they dont screw down as far as the dji originals ( i.e further off from motor by approx 6-8 mm ) Will this cause a flight issue if say i have one on and other three are slightly lower .

Thanks

After breaking 2 of my props on my p2 i ordered some cheaper spares from the wonderweb . However i have noticed they dont screw down as far as the dji originals ( i.e further off from motor by approx 6-8 mm ) Will this cause a flight issue if say i have one on and other three are slightly lower .

Thanks
I would just use either all the new cheaper ones or order some DJI replacements, not sure if you would be able to see a difference at first but might drain battery faster if it has to keep balancing the aircraft, you could try though.

Thanks

Most of those aftermarket prop do not have same specs as DJI OEM props and will cause problems. Also DJI made two different types of props for the P2 9443 and 9450 which shouldn't be mixed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik