Professionally die cut nd filters only $2 each!!!

Could you make some for the standard, I would buy some

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hi @Digger7719,
I am working with College to come up with a solution for the standard since our lens body can not unscrew. Will take the form of a flexible 3D printed part. More to come shortly.

I'll also take a full set including polarized.
Thank you ~ Scott

Hallo geezer! I'd love a full set please, how can I go about paying? I've got PayPal, any chance of posting to Ireland (Republic)? Let me know! If not New York!

Is this thread still active? Or am I doing something wrong? Do I need to put I'm my email to get invoiced? ...

Hi guys I'm new to the whole classified and paypal thing. What seems to work the best is if you send me a private message I will then get your email and send you an invoice or you can just send funds via PayPal without an invoice. If you are interested and I haven't replied back to you, I apologize and please send me a pm and I will get back to you right away

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi everyone,

I'm new to flying my phantom 3 advanced and one of the first things I noticed was the need for nd filters to capture my shots. I was surprised to see what few options there were, and what they were selling for. I'm lucky enough to have family in the film business, so following their advice, I decided to mass produce my own for much less.

Long story short, I've now got a lot of extra filters that I won't need.

I've had them professionally die cut from gels to exactly 1 3/16" which fits perfectly inside the lens cover without bending.

I have the following available:

Nd 0.3
Nd 0.6
Nd 0.9

The filters can be stacked to achieve greater light filtration as required.

I'm selling these filters for $2 each and if you order more than 4, I'll cover the shipping to Canada and the USA. I can't imagine shipping would cost more than a buck anyway..

Anyway, let me know if you're interested.
9f0da37e718062a8c1bca626034cdaeb.jpg

a1fd46042d719980ec61d6a33700c86a.jpg

Happy flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app[/IMG]
Hello. Would like a set. [email protected]. pls email me payment data. Thx

Hi everyone,

I'm new to flying my phantom 3 advanced and one of the first things I noticed was the need for nd filters to capture my shots. I was surprised to see what few options there were, and what they were selling for. I'm lucky enough to have family in the film business, so following their advice, I decided to mass produce my own for much less.

Long story short, I've now got a lot of extra filters that I won't need.

I've had them professionally die cut from gels to exactly 1 3/16" which fits perfectly inside the lens cover without bending.

I have the following available:

Nd 0.3
Nd 0.6
Nd 0.9

The filters can be stacked to achieve greater light filtration as required.

I'm selling these filters for $2 each and if you order more than 4, I'll cover the shipping to Canada and the USA. I can't imagine shipping would cost more than a buck anyway..

Anyway, let me know if you're interested.
9f0da37e718062a8c1bca626034cdaeb.jpg

a1fd46042d719980ec61d6a33700c86a.jpg

Happy flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app[/IMG]
I agree with your sentiments. I have always been surprised at the lack of filters and cost of ones that exist that are just mediocre and marked up about 9000 percent.

I'll definitely try some of yours and post my thoughts and links.

This seems to be the most popular post I've seen in a while. If I'm not too late to the party, I'd love a full set. This is all new to me so I'm jumping in feet first. Please let me know how much and where to. Thanks, [email protected]

I would love a set of all 3 + polarized/UV filter as well.

PM sent!

Has anyone receives these filters yet? I've requested them to an address in NY. Almost 2 weeks now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl