Professionally die cut nd filters only $2 each!!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to flying my phantom 3 advanced and one of the first things I noticed was the need for nd filters to capture my shots. I was surprised to see what few options there were, and what they were selling for. I'm lucky enough to have family in the film business, so following their advice, I decided to mass produce my own for much less.

Long story short, I've now got a lot of extra filters that I won't need.

I've had them professionally die cut from gels to exactly 1 3/16" which fits perfectly inside the lens cover without bending.

I have the following available:

Nd 0.3
Nd 0.6
Nd 0.9

The filters can be stacked to achieve greater light filtration as required.

I'm selling these filters for $2 each and if you order more than 4, I'll cover the shipping to Canada and the USA. I can't imagine shipping would cost more than a buck anyway..

Anyway, let me know if you're interested.
9f0da37e718062a8c1bca626034cdaeb.jpg

a1fd46042d719980ec61d6a33700c86a.jpg

Happy flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app[/IMG]

Henick: I can assure you they will be as clear as the more expensive alternatives. They are made from the same gels used by professional studios. A tip though, keep your lenses and nd filters free of fingerprints and debris. Anytime I remove my lens cover, I am super mindful of the environment around me and what I'm touching. I also use a photography pen brush to keep things tidy.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

How much for a set sent to Toronto Canada ? Pm me info plz

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'd like one of each no filter, and the polarizing filter as well, send the payment info to [email protected] please. I'll send you the address

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Could you make some for the standard, I would buy some

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi guys.

To keep things simple could you please include your screen name, the filters you want and of course your mailing address in the paypal message

Cheers
John

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.