Problems with Comments and Posting

Reaction score
Is anyone else having troubles when they try to comment on a post? I type what I want to post and then it asks me to log-in again. Subseqentuaily deleting the things I typed. This can happen 2-3 times before my comment will go through. It already did it to me once trying to make this post! :cry:

It will do it to me on my phone because I'm in private mode on the net . If I hit remember me when logging in it keeps me logged in while still in private but once I leave the site gotta log in agin .

I've had similar problems elsewhere. You may want to try "copy" before you proceed to the point you get booted. If the site is really obnoxious, you may want to try a different browser. :D

Question:

Are you loving the lightbridge? How much range can you get?

Thanks

750r said:
It will do it to me on my phone because I'm in private mode on the net . If I hit remember me when logging in it keeps me logged in while still in private but once I leave the site gotta log in agin .

Gotcha, I'll give that a try! Thanks!

IflyinWY said:
I've had similar problems elsewhere. You may want to try "copy" before you proceed to the point you get booted. If the site is really obnoxious, you may want to try a different browser. :D

Question:

Are you loving the lightbridge? How much range can you get?

Thanks

I now do that every time, haha. :roll:
Lightbridge is phenomenal. On average I'm getting a mile to 1.5 miles easy with super clean clarity. Usually it is even more than that. It mainly depends where I am flying too. :mrgreen:

:cool:

MrDrone27, please feel free to expand on your reply. Lightbridge is a pretty penny and a half, but whatever it takes. I've got a few miles of ground to cover. I wonder if this will be what I want for the next bird.

Thanks

MrDrone27 said:
Pacific Barbarian said:
Tapatalk is really nice for forums and super easy to post pictures.

Not a chance I would leave the awesome forum!

You wouldn't leave this forum. Tapatalk is an app for mobile deivices that makes these forum easier to use from such devices. It in not another forum.

No, no,it's an app for helping manage your forum memberships, not a new or separate forum. :cool:

IflyinWY said:
:cool:

MrDrone27, please feel free to expand on your reply. Lightbridge is a pretty penny and a half, but whatever it takes. I've got a few miles of ground to cover. I wonder if this will be what I want for the next bird.

Thanks

Hey, man. What specific things were you wondering?

I've got seriously open space with rolling hills, and a mountain range. There are only a few power lines for houses. Phone service is sketchy at best. I'm doubting any real interference with the signal.

Do you fly in a densely populated area or something more like me. My nearest neighbor is a few miles away.

What have you found creates interference with your signal.

Does Lightbridge have any issues you would like to see resolved?

Thanks

IflyinWY said:
I've got seriously open space with rolling hills, and a mountain range. There are only a few power lines for houses. Phone service is sketchy at best. I'm doubting any real interference with the signal.

Do you fly in a densely populated area or something more like me. My nearest neighbor is a few miles away.

What have you found creates interference with your signal.

Does Lightbridge have any issues you would like to see resolved?

Thanks

Thanks for the clarification. I fly similar to you with Lightbridge, I try to go to more open areas with very few power lines, buildings, etc. That is where I have had the best transmission. 2 miles and more sometimes. I have also flown city where it does pretty well, with the occasional hiccup here and there. Overall I still get very good transmission, still upwards of 1.5-2 miles in the city. Lightbridge to me has been a very quality product. I do not see any immediate needs that I would like changed. :D

Thanks MrDrone27 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20