Problems P4P+ after factory reset

Reaction score
Hi,

I had some problems with my P4P+ on my vacation - the DJI GO4 stop working and rebooted it self - I was advice in the forum to reset my RC(GL300E - build in screen)

Today I reset the the RC to factory spec and re-install firmware and DJI GO4 app.

And now i really have problems...

First of all I had trouble connecting to the drone, when I finally got I've got 2 new errors and some pixels error on my screen

Error 1: Warning: Your mobile phone Wi-fi is using the 2.4 ghz frequency and conflicting with the remote controller. Please disable Wi-fi or change Image transmissions settings
Error 2: Aircraft Status: Radio Channel Quality - Poor - Strong interference - Fly with cautions
Error 3: When I start the DJI GO App, it's gets green on 1 cm of green pixels in the top screen for 1 sec

Can any one help my - is this software or hardware error?

Thanks, Martin

image3.jpeg

image0.jpeg

You have reset the the GL300e to factory spec with original firmware.
You didn't mention anything about the P4P aircraft so I can only assume it's firmware has been updated from original.

I'd try upgrading them both to the most current firmware (or downgrade both to original) so they're on the same page and try again. Would do the same with DJI Go 4.
I've never downgraded so really don't know if that's a real option.

Thanks

Went out side - no change
Have factory reset both drone and rc and upgrade them to newest version - no change

Hope somebody have the magi solution

I have a P4P+.
What versions of firmware and software do you have?
I'll compare.

Check the remote “System” version again.
Mine is showing 1.4.1.0 as current.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok.. all I got, best of luck.

One more - I didn't see an answer to...
Did you select 5.8 as Starz suggested.

Switch your phone off or put it into the airplaine mode to stop its signal. I always get such warning if I forget to do this. I also have a P4P+.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers