Problems connecting DJI go

Reaction score
On my P4A, I am having problems starting things up, and it has been getting worse.

I searched for similar situations, and found one post which recommended starting the RC first, then the app, then the aircraft. I also found a post which suggested getting the remote and aircraft linked, and then plugging in the tablet.

So here is my experience: I link the RC to the aircraft, and that happens flawlessly. I have the tab I connect the tablet with DJI go 4, and it does not connect. If I start with the tablet running the DJI app, it will still not likely connect. I have tried a bunch of different USB cables. Eventually, it connects, and then stays connected for the flight.

My question is: What is the correct start up sequence? Obviously I am missing something, and I do not recall having this problem in the past.

I always have my phone/tablet awake and on it's home screen and connected to the RC BEFORE turning on the RC and that always automatically opens the DJI app. Works everytime in that order for me.

I always have my phone/tablet awake and on it's home screen and connected to the RC BEFORE turning on the RC and that always automatically opens the DJI app. Works everytime in that order for me.
Good to know, but specifically, I was unable to get it to open the app consistently.

Also, i don't know if it is a feature, but my tablet would generally reboot when the RC was powered up, and the two were USB connected.

See if reinstall of app fix it,,,,my start up is turn rc and drone on then I hit djigo screen comes up and wifi does its thing and it conects,if I turn app on before drone and rc for some reason my cam view not always there so have to restart processes, annoying but minor for me

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I am using a USB cable to link the tablet to the RC.
Gezz sorry,I missed the p3a part,,ok do you have another device to try,sort of sounds like it not powerful enough to keep up...if no other device try airplane mode,,it will stop other apps running while dji working hard

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
My problem is trying to switch between the DJI Go app and Litchi. Now that's a pain in the butt...lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31